|Building Information > Elevators
There are twelve (12) elevators
serving the Building
- Cars number 1; 2; 3; 4; and 5 serve floors
lobby through fourteen.
- Cars number 6; 7; 9; and 10 serve the lobby
floor and floors 14 through 25.
- Car number 11 is the freight elevator, and
will serve all floors, however freight is not
to be transported through the lobby.
- Car number 12 is the shuttle elevator from
the loading dock down to the first parking level,
allow for the transfer of freight from the
dock to the freight elevator.
- Car number 13 is the parking shuttle, and
will serve the lobby and the three lower parking
For assistance, each elevator is equipped with
a communication system, which connects directly
to the 24-hour, 7 days per week lobby Attendant.
If an elevator should stall, push the intercom
button, and when the call is answered, inform the
Operator of the situation. The Operator will notify
Property Management and we will take appropriate